Fashionista Elva More More More 2

Part 2 of a weekly column written by Elva on yahoo.com.tw


Regarding love, I love to rate!

I’m the kind of person who believes in love at first sight. I need to meet someone who can make my heart run wild and create sparks between us before I will fall in love. Previously, I would try dating a guy whenever my friend recommended one. Although we did nurtured some kind of a relationship, but it was a little forced, and it’s not fair for the both of us. After knowing that I’m not suitable for a relationship without any passion, I’m just waiting for a love at first sight now. But because I’d been in love before, I know how to better protect myself, and I’m rational with regard to love.

What kind of guy do I like? I like guys who are optimistic, have character, their own lifestyle and thinking, and not behave like a dog which follows whatever I say. This kind of guy, although he may be stubborn at times, attracts me a lot.

Will there be arguments between us? I used to bicker with the other half if our views clash. But now I have grown up, I know that we are not enemies, so there’s no need to make ourselves unhappy. As long as we can reach a compromise, I will try to do so.
Ha. Just like what Stanley Huang has sang in his song, “Rating”, I would rate my the other half slowly even though I still believe in love first at sight. Then I would estimate how much I have devoted into this relationship. For example:

1. First step: MSN. Even if I have feelings for him initially, I would not give my phone number, because we are not that familiar yet. If things don’t work out eventually, I still have to avoid him and change my number, it’s pretty troublesome. But I’m quite afraid of guys who use a lot of emoticons and act cute while chatting on MSN.

2. Second step: Friend’s judging panel. I would appear in a gathering with our mutual friends, and ask his friends about his manners and personality.

3. Third step: Wait for him to react. If he passes the first 2 steps, I would wait for him to ask for my phone number. I would also observe how he looks into my eyes. Guys are easily exposed in front of people. Haha. But I’m really afraid of guys who keep asking for my phone number when we just met, because I feel that he would do that to other girls too.

My Mr. Right has not appeared yet! Everyone is still in a friendly stage. I do not look forward to marriage as much as I did when I was 25. I was madly in love with someone at that time, so I had the impulse to get married. But now, there’s no one with me and looking at my friends’ marriage, some had their separate lives, some were still polite to each other… this kind of marriage, not that it’s bad, is just not what I want. As for love, I will let nature take its course.

Read the original chinese version here.

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: