Interview with Elva

REPORTER: R ELVA: E


R: What books are you reading or what movies have you watched recently?

E: I’m not reading anything in particular. I’d watched “PS. I love you” recently, I was touched to tears.

R: Are you into horoscope reading?

E: I would not read them intentionally. If I flip a book and there’s a horoscope I would read it.

R: Which type of cosmetics do you love?

E: I feel that as a woman, cosmetics are very important. But I don’t have any preference.

R: Do you have any sliming tips to share?

E: I feel that more meals in smaller portions are very important. I would not eat much in one meal, as long as I’m almost full I’m done with it.”

R: Tell us about your beauty secrets.

E: I follow a normal beauty routine. Usually I would eat more vitamins and drink more water. I would rest and wear any make-up when I’m not working. Also, I like to sit in the bath and relax myself.

R: What type of guy are you looking for?

E: Optimistic, bubbly, humorous and kind. As for looks, as long as he looks fine, it’s alright. Which criteria is the most difficult to fulfil? I’m not sure, what looks good to me may not look good to others.

R: What have you done for the environment?

E: Usually I would bring my own chopsticks. To protect the forest, everyone should start bringing their own chopsticks like me.

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: