Elva has a Secret Admirer

Elva held an autograph session yesterday in Danshui (淡水) for her 3-Faced Elva: Independent Version, which was released on 27 June.
Wearing a red top with a black pleated skirt, Elva started the event with a performance of "More More More". After the performance, her panting could be clearly heard from the ear-mic, showing how aggressive her dance was. Elva felt that dancing to "More More More" is like doing hot yoga. Although she was perspiring profusely, she only had one thought, which was to deliver the most original performance to her fans. She laughed: "Because Luam frlew specially from New York, if I gave a bad performance, I would have let my record company down. Previously, my dances were quite androgynous, but now we have added some feminine moves into this dance, so I have to exert the right amount of force. The important thing is to show off curves of the body, which is a new attempt for me!"
Many people felt that Elva's past dances were difficult to master, but she replied humbly: "No no!If I forget my steps on stage, I would performed free style! Besides, I love dancing so much."
An anonymous person sent 10 flower baskets to the autograph session, and Elva was busy asking who sent the flowers on stage. The media said perhaps it's her rumoured ex-boyfriend Sunny Wang or her foreign friend Lee who sent them. Elva could not give an answer but when she saw the words "Similar to Love", she smiled blissfully.
At the event, Elva had a "Elva Karaoke Contest", where her fans were split into 2 groups to compete who knew the lyrics to her songs. She also sang along to many of her past hits, including "Theme Song of Love" and "And I Know". She even commented: "My fans are human lyrics machine, sometimes I would get mixed up with the lyrics, but they knew the lyrics better than me!"

She also said that to train for the music video of "More More More", she had suffered many cuts and bruises, but it was all worth it. Right after the autograph session had ended, it started to pour heavily and Elva joked "I'm really good at bringing rain! When I was performing More More More, I had a bad premonition when I saw the dark clouds drifting towards my direction. But I have to thank God that it only rained after signing the last autograph."
Photos courtesy of libraJJ. More photos at the elva singapore photo gallery.

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: