Ouch! It Hurts

I always felt that when people say "my whole body is aching!",
they are probably exaggerating.
This time,
I can finally put myself in their shoes.
And I'm not exaggerating!

Two weeks of intense dance practice and MV filming,
the lack of sleep plus the wiring caused my migraine everyday.
Exchanging blows with the wushu instructor and Wu Jin
led to the pain and bruises on my shoulders and arms.
After 4 days of hanging on the wire and a week of dance training by the U.S. instructor,
my waist, back and butt hurts badly.
Waking in the morning after filming the music video,
I felt that my legs does not belong to me.
The blister on my sole,
is scarring and worsening,
and not getting any better.
I'm having cuts and bruises all over my body now.

Cuts and burises during wushu practice
But no matter how painful it is,
I will endure.
Because I know,
the results of our effort will be reaped
in two weeks time!

I'm coming!
I'll be there

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: