Elva Speaks Out


Elva addresses the rumours regarding the Edison Chen scandal in her latest blog entry.

On behalf of Elva fans in Singapore: we believe in you and will also have faith in you!

"Ever since entering showbiz, a lot of things has happened to me.

Although I kept telling myself not to waste my time on such baseless rumours, most of the time the matter exacerbated into something which I had to pay a heavy price for.

My company has decided to release an official statement to clarify everything.

Because of this matter, I may have lost the trust from my fans and even caused trauma to my family members and friends.


I just cannot stand the way others look at me with jaundiced eyes.

I don't understand why would anyone spread such hurting rumours in the name of the Hong Kong police force, inflicting so much emotional harm on so many people?

I shall take this chance to clarify.


I have never dated Edison Chen nor taken any indecent photos or videos.

Please stop the groundless guessing.


I will not entertain such questions again.

I sincerely hope that this matter would be over soon and everyone can carry on with their normal lives."
---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: