Elva Dresses Up with Chen Sun Hua

Elva has been working with stylist Chen Sun Hua for many years and Chen regards Elva as his fashion muse!
This time, they are collaborating for Chen’s fashion coffee table book, and Elva specially took time out for a photoshoot with Chen.
“Sun Hua’s bunny ears matches the D&G T-shirt and my jeans, which is usually what I would wear!” says Elva.
However, not many people know that they have a love-hate relationship, “I will have many different ideas whenever I see her. Plus she knows fashion, so I just bomb her with ideas to create a style suitable for her. Although it’s not tough, its challenging,” explained Chen.
“Sun Hua is good at contrast in his styles, which is similar to my dressing philosophy.”

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: