Milan 1

He is not a molester! He is my Italian hair stylist, Luca.

People thronged the streets, everywhere is lingering with coffee aroma.

What I'm seeing is like a staged setting, even the cab driver is full of character.

Although I only have a day of freedom, with limited time, I had already

Visited the Milan Cathedral

Eaten at a Milan restaurant

Shopped till I drop

Drank the must-have coffee.

I really miss them....

Photo taken with the 2 designers of Dolce & Gabanna after the fashion show.

I have already toured the holy land, so I believe that it's time for me to tour Europe next!

Photo with 2 tall policemen in Piazza Vittorio Emmanuel II.

Let me share more photos with everyone!

Italian ice cream, delicious!

Piazza Vittorio Emmanuel II

Inside the Piazza Vittorio Emmanuel II.

There's more! Share with ya later!

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite --------

No comments: