Elva is in "LOVE"

My high school mate and I caught the movie "P.S. I Love You" recently. Have you watched it? Oh my goodness! My tears were literally streaming down my face 10 minutes into the show. The people sitting beside me must have been shocked by my antics, thinking that I'm such a lonely girl. Haha!

We used up a whole box of tissue paper, and I'm not exaggerating. (Besides clearing my tears, the tissue was used to clear my running nose. Ok, this sounds a little gross.)

Even though I have no interest in older man, I fell in love with the male lead since watching him in the movie "300", particularly his aggressive but gentle character. The female lead's acting skills were impressive, and the male lead is like the soul of the movie, without him, the movie would have lost its soul.

Actually, the plot is realistic yet romantic. A small story set in a big city, isn't that the settings to a tear-wrenching love story? Many city dwellers lost hope in love after many failures. But I have witness many successful love stories. Miracles, opportunities, and finding your own route in the end. The power of love can melt the ice mountain in anyone's heart.

I guess that's the reason why love songs can survive through generations too

I Heart "LOVE".
---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: