Elva Hsiao confesses to double eyelid surgery

After being confronted with numerous plastic surgery allegations since three years ago, Taiwanese singer Elva Hsiao finally admitted to undergoing double eyelid surgery.

Elva's change in appearance sparked off public interest when she took off to America for her broken leg injury and returned to Taiwan with a slightly different look. She was suspected of undergoing plastic surgery when netizens discovered that the singer returned with a straighter nose bridge, disappearing eye bags and significantly larger eyes.

At an event for the Taiwan Health department for cervical cancer, Elva personally admitted that she underwent double eyelid surgery last year.

"Mom has always hoped for me to become pretty. While lying on the hospital bed, she once looked at my eyes and told me 'I have been charmed by you!'" she said.

The 30-year-old also revealed that she and her brother burnt a plastic surgery clinic paper offering to their deceased mother.

In reply to other plastic surgery accusations done other parts of her face, Elva hastily rubbed her nose denying, "You guys can touch it. The other parts were all given to me by my mother."

"If Botox or Hyaluronic acid injections can make me prettier and more confident, I am able to accept them however I don't need them now," she added.

Source: xinmsn.com

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: