Blog: Competition

Life’s like a race and God is testing us all the time.

Athletes have to sprint towards the finishing line with all their strength when they hear the siren; I have to deliver the best performance at the sound of the beat, doing what we are suppose to do, ain’t it?

When I was younger I would say: “I can do anything if I like.”
But now I would contemplate in many levels.
Not everything is possible just because I like it!!
Whenever I meet an obstacle, I tell myself not to be afraid.
Overcoming a hurdle is like maturing to the next level, and I enjoy that happiness.
Nothing can stop me!!
Because I know at the finishing line, you guys will be waiting for me!!

I'm as strong as the female warrior
Gemini's here to give me support
---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: