Diamond Candy Tops 12 Music Charts

In just 26 days since its release, Elva’s 10th album, Diamond Candy, has taken the top spot in 12 music charts in Taiwan! Right after she has ended her album promotion in China, Elva returned to Taiwan for an appreciation crab dinner (as the crab symbolizes thanksgiving in Chinese): “I love eating hairy crabs, so I asked the restaurant to prepare Steam Crabmeat Glutinous Rice for everyone, hoping everyone would rise to the top just like me!” says the chart-topping diva.

At the event, Elva also revealed the album cover for the re-packaged version of Diamond Candy, due out on 6 November. “Besides having the dance song of the year, ‘WOW’, with Show Luo, the album also includes remixes of my past hits. The dress that I wore for my cover is designed by renowned Hong Kong designer Thomas Chan. He is very thoughtful, knowing that I would be shy wearing the revealing “diamond dress”, he made a pink translucent jacket to cover myself!” laughs Elva.

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: