Follow Me!

I'm back home, after transiting between Beijing and Shanghai for four times. My schedule was extremely rushed and packed. Although I've had little sleep, I'm pretty happy!! Seeing all my fans at the Rexona press conference and hearing your cheer at the Music Radio award touched me. Thank you for all of your support. It must have been hard on all of you~

I've read every single fan mail, and I would like to thank all of you for your concerns and trust in me. I'm especially grateful for the tears and sweat that co-workers have shed for me. We will be friends forever, and tomorrow will be better! Let's work hard together!

Hold your breath, my album will be released by year-end!

P.S. I'm on twitter! =) My user name is ElvaHsiao
Bumped into Show and Jolin
---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: