Snippets from 9 August

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for your support to “3-Faced Elva”
And I’m grateful that all of you came to support me in the Taichung celebration concert on 9 August.
I have loads of thanks for all of you!

After the concert has ended,
I’m resting now,
Living a secluded life.
Haha
Actually I’m not very used to it.
But from September onwards,
I’ll be starting my overseas promotion.
Hope I can see all of you wherever I go.

After lazing for a while,
Let me share with you some behind-the-scene snippets shot by my co-workers for the concert.
Let’s refresh our memories!

Rehearsing the day before the concert
Sun protection
Here's me on the rising platform
Thanks to Blackie girls for coming
Praying to the Gods for good weather!

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: