35th Y.E.S. 93.3 FM Pick of the Pops Chart


I'll Be There
"I'll Be There" drops 6 spots to No.10 in the 35th instalment of the Y.E.S. 93.3 FM Pick of the Pops Chart on 31 August. This is the song's 11th week on the chart.

The total score accumulated for "I'll Be There" is 163.

Continue to vote for "I'll Be There" here!


Impulsive
Impulsive rises 4 spots to no.12 on the charts this week. This is the song's 2nd week on the chart.

Let's vote for "Impulsive" to be the No.1 song here!

The total score accumulated for Impulsive is 14 points.

Total accumulated score for Elva in 2008 is 216.5.

I'll Be There
萧亚轩的"I'll Be There"在第35期Y.E.S. 933 醉心龙虎榜排名第十位, 下降6级。这首歌已经进榜第十一周, 总积分163分。

请大家继续支持"I'll Be There"吧!投票详情点击这里!

冲动
《冲动》在第35期Y.E.S. 933 醉心龙虎榜上升4级,排名第十二位。

请继续支持Elva,把《冲动》投上榜首位置! 投票详情点击这里!

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: