34th Y.E.S. 93.3 FM Pick of the Pops Chart


I'll Be There
"I'll Be There" drops 1 spot to No.4 in the 34th instalment of the Y.E.S. 93.3 FM Pick of the Pops Chart on 24 August. This is the song's 10th week on the chart.

The total score accumulated for "I'll Be There" is 152.

Continue to vote for "I'll Be There" here!


Impulsive
Impulsive is new on the charts, reaching no.16 this week.

Let's vote for "Impulsive" to be the No.1 song here!

The total score accumulated for Impulsive is 5 points.

Total accumulated score for Elva in 2008 is 196.5.

I'll Be There
萧亚轩的"I'll Be There"在第34期Y.E.S. 933 醉心龙虎榜登榜排名第四位, 下降1级。这首歌已经进榜第十周, 总积分152分。

请大家继续支持"I'll Be There"吧!投票详情点击这里!

冲动
《冲动》是第34期Y.E.S. 933 醉心龙虎榜的新歌上榜,排名第十六位。

请继续支持Elva,把《冲动》投上榜首位置! 投票详情点击这里!

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: