Elva Turns into Audrey Hepburn

Elva has a busy schedule to promote her album “3-Faced Elva”, but she described that she has more than 10 faces!

When she wore the Dior 08 autumn collection, inspired by the 19th century romanticism, she said that she looked like Carrie Bradshaw from “Sex and the City”, “The only difference is our viewpoint of love.”
Elva is very meticulous, unlike other superstars who always delay other people’s time; she was not a second late for the Apple Daily photoshoot. Because the time had past midnight, and with her energy depleting, she promised that the photoshoot could be finished within an hour. Indeed, she was fast in changing outfits and gave what the photographers wanted, allowing everyone to knockoff earlier than expected.

Wearing the Dior autumn collection, she laughed: “Actually I love retro style, but it does not match my requirement of flexibility, so I can’t always wear them. But I like this kind of knee-length dress. Paired with flats, it makes me feels like Audrey Hepburn, making me more elegant. I don’t think it’s a must to wear long gowns to award ceremonies, I’m so sick of it!”
Looking at herself in the mirror, she said: “It’s so Carrie.” In what way does she feel similar to Carrie? She thought for a second, “Certain areas. I can’t be like her with regard to love, being together with and leaving the same person over and over again. But the way Carrie is surrounded by her friends is similar to me, as my friends really took care of me. My penchant for shoes is similar to her. When I’m shopping for shoes, I will experience an adrenaline rush, even when I’m tired I will perk up!

To promote her latest album, she has lost weight: “I don’t weigh myself, so I don’t know how much weight I have lost. I can only say that promotion work is too tiring!”

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: