NAT GEO'S TOP 30

Elva talks about her favourite documentary on National Geographic channel.

At no. 11, is Titanic: Seconds from Disaster, and this documentary is Elva' favourite. Besides loving the movie directed by James Cameron, there is also many touching stories behind the Titanic.

"Although they can't touch the shipwreck artefacts, you can put yourself in that era, and see what they had actually prepared for the trip. When I was watching the documentary, I saw a shoe that belonged to a girl and beside it, one that belonged to a woman, and I had goosebumps all over my body. Because I came from a single-parent family, I can imagine that the mother must had been by the little girl's side when the ship went down. I can even feel their apprehension at that time, so that scene left a deep impression in me."

"Now, we seldom have this kind of emotions like in the story, and besides, we hardly encounter such a catastrophe. There's so many touching stories that happened in the sea. Seeing such a huge ship lying in the seabed, it's quite magnificent. So I recommend this documentary to everyone."

Watch the NAT GEO'S TOP 30 video below:


---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: