Happy Dumpling Festival!

Trying my best to sign
Yesterday was the autograph session for the pre-order of 3-Faced Elva.
I'm so touched that so many of you came from all over the country!
And because of your blessings,
the sky is bright and clear.
It's only when the autograph session has ended
then it started to rain.

Helpful co-worker massaging my hand
My hand was cramped from signing,
and my neck was aching because of the heavy ponytail.
But all of you were supporting me on and off the stage,
so I miraculously finished signing for everyone!

I want to say it out loud:
Dear all,
you are the best!

I know that these 2 days, those in China are having exams.
I hope that all Elva fans
pass with flying colours!

I also wish everyone
Happy Dumpling Festival!

I'm so brave!
Firing the cannon with Puma's manager
Thanks to Puma for their sponsor!
My head is so heavy... because of the ponytail!
Lifting my ponytail makes my head lighter and cooler

She's my youngest fan!
---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: