Safe and Sound

After my leg injury in end 2006,
the first province that I'd been to in China
is Si Chuan, Cheng Du.
That time, the Elva fans packed the stadium
to support me, while I'm still in crutches.
Then, I went to Chong Qing...

Until now,
I can vividly remember
your smiling faces,
and your cheers.
It's the most memorable moment.

Fast forward to 12 May 2008 afternoon,
where I'm preparing for my album in Beijing.
I could feel the tremors on the 15th floor.
A few hours later,
I learnt that many people had died in the Si Chuan earthquake.
It's extremely shocking.

After experiencing the 921 earthquake in Taiwan,
I knew how scary earthquakes can be.
I pray for those who are experiencing this disaster,
to be safe and sound.

Now, it's my turn to give you support.
Let's face this disaster bravely
and fight the sorrow.
All the best!

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: