Knocking Some Fashion Sense Into Your Head

The May 08 issue of Ming magazine scored an exclusive interview with Elva in the latest D&G pre-fall collection.


Fashion Sense

Although fashion is always recurring, from the 80s, then to the 70s. But I'm fine with it. I can accept any any style. I always have my own sense of style when choosing what I want to wear. When I met Thomas Chan during the fitting session for my concert, he completely changed my thinking. Fashion style is just a habit, you can change your style and still be as refreshing. The most important thing is that your clothes must fit your figure.

Favorite Outfit

This season, I love bell-bottoms, which will be even more popular in fall/winter season. Regardless of mid or low-waist bell-bottoms, as long as you wear heels, you will look tall and attractive.
Most Hated Fashion Style

Although Elva is open to different styles, when it comes to the Japanese Kawaii style, it's a definite no-no for her. "The cutey pie look is not my cup of tea. I hate pink. I feel that short people who wear so many layers of clothings are not very flattering. I would not dress like that."

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: