Elva & Anson Hu Sings for Sichuan Victim

EMI Music Taiwan has donated RMB$1.5m to the Sichuan Earthquake Relief. One of its recording artiste, Anson Hu Yan Bing (胡彦斌) specially penned a songs for the victims in Sichuan. Titled "Our Love" (我们的爱), this song is a duet between Anson and Elva Hsiao. This is their second collaboration since 2003, with the first being "In Progress" (进行式).

Amid her busy preparation for her latest album, Three-faced Elva, Elva took time off to record the song with Anson. She said: "I have a special feeling for Sichuan. After my leg injury in 2006, the first place that I went to promote my album in China was Chengdu, Sichuan. Until now, I can still remember their smiles and support, which are etched on my memory. I can only bring a little warmth to them through my little effort during this mishap. This time round, it's my turn to give them support, encouragement and prayers. I hope that they would not give up, as our love will be there for them."

---------- Elva Singapore Fansite ----------

No comments: